Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Truth about Truth

There is a line from the Matrix, Reloaded, where Morpheus, in response to the protest that “Not everyone believes what you believe” replies “The beauty of what I believe is that it does not require you to believe it in order for it to be true.”

This is true of His indwelling in all of us; whether you believe that His presence is in you or not it is still true. Now while it does not require you to believe it to be true, it does require you to believe it to live in the power of it.

1 comment:

  1. Bob,
    Thank you for your email message over on Darin's Free Believers Network Forum!

    I'm touched and honored that you asked me to visit your blogpage, and have already added mine to your Blogroll. Thank you dearly, my brother!!

    I have read through a few of your posts, and they are great! My heart resonates with yours, I believe, as your writings contain the breath of the Holy Spirit.

    So, yes...I'm going to add your page to my Blogroll, and to my Feeds.

    I am looking forward to learning more about you through this most creative medium Papa has provided us with - Blogging!

    Blessings my Friend,
    ~Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: