Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Decisions

The decision everyone has to make is not do I want to "recieve Jesus as my personal Savior" but do I understand that that He has already received me!

It is not do I believe in Jesus but rather do I understand that He believes in me!

The big choice of our life is not do I decide to love God, but rather do I understand how much He loves me and then choose to live with that great news!

To repent is to change my mind about the relationship God seeks to have with me.

The unbelievable news is that before the creation of the cosmos God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) made it His purpose and plan to have an intimate relationship with you (Eph 1). To that end He created everything! He created everything for the purpose of being your friend! To that end Jesus sacrificed His life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: