Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wholly or Holy?

I am the righteousness of God, I am perfectly Holy, I am pleasing to God, I am welcome in His sight. I am the one in whom He is proud of. I am the one He brags to others about. I am the one He is especially fond of. I am the one he chose to adopt. I am the one that sits by His side. I am all those things because of what Jesus did for Me. I am all those things because Jesus abides in me. And you are all those things also!

The deepest truth about God is the relationship between the 3 in 1. The core of Godness is in their relationship. Their eternal purpose was to include us in that relationship. Our adoption into their relationshiop was the plan from before time, it is still the plan today.

Be ye holy does not mean to be morally perfect or to be legally justified. It means to the wholly bound in relationship with Him because of the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We exist to be in relationship with our creator, just exactly as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: