Tuesday, September 23, 2008

He Loves Me

This is what I know by revelation, by experience and by scripture: God loves me!

He loves me more than I can possibly comprehend. He is always with me. He does not turn His back when I fail to love Him completely or even when I fail to love Him at all. He loves me at my best and He loves me at my worst. He believes in me even when I don't believe in me. I could misinterpret, misrepresent and deny all the truths in His Written word and He would love me. I could turn from Him, flee from Him and He would relentlessly pursue me.

I may never understand a single verse of His written word but yet He would love me just the same as the most learned theologian.

He cares what I care about, He laughs at my jokes, He suffers heart pangs when I suffer. He is my Father, He is my Abba Father.

When all is said and done and we move on into eternity He will introduce me to all His other children as His adopted son in whom He is very proud of and especially fond of! And He will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: