Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What is True about God?

There is no place where God isn't. The big lie of all time is there are some places God isn't and some places that He is. We don't try to find Him in some kind of game of cosmic hide and seek. He has already come to us. Once we realize He is already with us we are transformed. I won't quote all the scripture for that but you might look in Eph 2, Col 2, 2 Cor 5 and pretty much the whole book of Galatians for starters.

How do I trust Him more each day?

For me it is by knowing the following is true:

1. He loves me (and everyone else also) unconditionally.
2. There is nothing I can do to make Him love me more.
3. There is nothing I can do to make Him love me less.
4. I can go nowhere that He isn't.
5. Nothing can ever separate His love from me, nothing.
6. I am who He wants me to be, His adopted son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: